If you are looking to get fit, here are 10 reasons why we say you should sign up for our group training sessions:
- Meet new people: Group sessions are a fun and productive way to meet new people who are interested in getting fit, just like you.
- Accountability: signing up allows you to commit and be accountable. Want to achieve your new year resolution to get fit? We will keep you accountable.
- Guaranteed results: if you turn up and do the work, you will feel and look better – guaranteed.
- It is fun: you will smile at least once: we promise (even if we have to make you).
- Getting fit improves your outlook on life: it just does.
- Saves you money: One on one personal training sessions cost $50-$150 but group training saves you $$ by costing only $10 – $50 per session (depending on how long you can commit for).
- Variety: our sessions are catered to everyone and are full of variety.
- Move better: our movement coach Nick Scott is passionate about functional movement and will coach you to optimising your movement leading to better performance.
- Suits all sports: our group sessions will complement movement in most common sports (triathlon, running, cycling, tennis, cricket, athletics).
- Social: regular meet ups are optional but who doesn’t enjoy a beverage after a hard session?
So, if you are looking for a great way to get fit, call Nick Scott on 0408 431 157 to discuss our group training options. Happy exercising!